الأحد، 2 فبراير 2014

روح The Spirit



Well you think that you can take me on
You must be crazy
There ain't a single thing you've done
That's gonna phase me
Oh, but if you want to have a go
I just want to let you know
Get off my back and into my game
Get out of my way and out of my brain
Get outta my face or give it you best shot
I think it's time you better face the fact
Get off my back
You know it's all just a game that I'm playing
Don't think that you can't find a way in
That's what I'm saying
Oh if you want to have a go
I just want to let you know 
*******************
روح The Spirit
هو رمز للإرادة..
تحدى العبودية واختار أن يكون حراً..
رفض الوقوف في المنتصف بين أن يكون أو لا يكون..
ورفض بأن يكون عبداً..
أن يكون مجرد حصان يتم امتطائه وخنقه باللجام..
واختار الحرية والبقاء في أحضان أمه الطبيعة البرية..
ليبقى ملهماً لكل من أراد أن يكون نفسه لا الصورة التي يريدها له الآخرون !

---------------------------------------------------------------------
* العنوان يعود إلى فيلم الكارتون الشهير Spirit : Stallion of the Cimarron


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق